September 12, 7:30 am, The Final Frontier, Leadership Breakfast of Maryland, Rockville
August 28, 11:45 am The Final Frontier, Women's Power Conference, Rockville, MD
June 12th, 6:30 pm, The Final Frontier, Association of Information Technology Professionals, Alfios, Friendship Heights.
June 9th, The Final Frontier, Smith School of the University of Maryland (by invitation)
May 5th, The Final Frontier, 40Plus of Greater Washington, 1718 P Street, NW, T-2 Washington DC 20036
September 10th, The New Game of Work, Capital Technology Management Hub, McLean,VA
July 25th, Talk Your Business, United Way, Northern Virginia. By Invitation
Monday, July 22nd, Google Plus - The Center of Your Internet, Maryland Professional Outplacement Assistance Center (POAC), By Invitation
July 15th The
Changing Social Paradigm - How It Affects the Job Market, 40Plus
Washington, DC .
Monday, July 1 Google+ The Center of Your Internet, 40Plus Washington, DC
Please join us Tuesday June 11 6:30PM for Sales Lab’s Rainmaker 20 - The New Business Models, 300 seconds of enlightenment at The Capital Technology Management Hub, before Dr. Lorrin Garson, From Whence Cometh PCs? at Teqcorner
Monday April 15, 9:30 - 11:00 at 40 Plus of Greater Washington for Why Blog? - a practical session on going from wannabe to blogger and WIIFM.
Join us at the Capital Technology Management Hub on February 12 at 6:30 for 300 seconds of Rainmaker 18 – Leadership, Technology, and Change before Michael Clark presentation of Social Media: Evolving in the Work Place at TeqCorner.
off the New Year Right at Talk
Your Business - How to make more and better sales right away!
Jan 30, 11:45 - 1:00 at the
Arlington Chamber Small Business Roundtable
Chamber of Commerce
Fairfax Drive, Suite 804
VA 22203 Chamber
office - NEW LOCATION - the building is behind the Holiday Inn on
join us at the Capital
Technology Management Hub on December 11 at 6:30 for 300 seconds
of Rainmaker 17 – Breaking The Invisible Wall, What we
learned at last month’s GMU
Challenge Competition at TeqCorner.
join us at the TelecomHUB-
at 4:00 PM for LinkedIn-
Your Personal Publicist
- Using Available Tools to Increase Your Visibility and Grow Your
September 11, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, Drop The Other Shoe, the first 300 seconds of The Next Business Opportunity: Big Data, Cloud, or Social Media? featuring Chida Sadayappan. Capital Technology Management Hub, Tysons Corner, Free.
August 21, Talk Your Business, United Way, Washington, DC. By Invitation
July 10, The Direct Economy, Learning Professionals Breakfast, Washington, DC. By Invitation
- Are Your Meetings What Your
People Need? – Different People Need Different Meetings
- It May Not Be Your People But Your Organization
Your Business - How To Make More And Better Sales Right Away!
- What Is Web 2.0…And Why Should You Care?
- Three Requirements That Are Creating Billion Dollar
Organizations In Under 10 Years – And What You Can Learn From Them
- The New Social Contract –
Loyalty In A Post Internet World
- The New Management is Leadership
- The Sales Lab Model - Building A Successful Sales Culture
- Vision…Future…What Are You
Going To Do Next?
- Value Centric Work Analysis - How To Consistently Take Up To 80% Of Time Out Of A Process
- What’s Serious? - The Battle For Your Time
- Organizations Age - How
To Keep The Sharp Edge
- How to Scale Your
Organization - Build…Borrow…Buy
- Work Is Internal - Reputation
Is External - How To Win Both
- Making Competition Irrelevant
- After The Thrill Is Gone –
Live Your Passion
- Limits on Change? The Hull-Speed Lesson
- Here’s Your Help – Building A
Full Contact Team
- Neat But Not Gaudy - Whatever
Happened To KISS?
- The Song Remains The Same –
Why Are Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings & Star Wars The Same Story
With Different Wardrobe?
- Surface Thinking – The
Scarcity Of Independent Thought
- Where Do We Get Our
- My Favorite Blog – The Inside
- There Is No Such Thing As
Free Money – Streamline Your Business
- Analysis – Solution,
Recreation, Or Vocation?
- ‘Swim With The Sharks’
- Human Nature, Focus & Outcome
- Harnessing Disruptive Innovation - Managing The New Normal
- Learning Curve – How Long
Does It Really Take To Get Your Message Across?
- Keep Talking! – Talk
About The Good…Talk About The Bad…So When Things Get Really Bad You Won’t
Have To Introduce Yourself
- Why Blog? – The Lessons, The
Pain, The Reward
- Blogger Nation – The Perils
& Rewards Of The New Business Order
- The Model – What A Model Is - What It Isn’t
– And How To Use It Better